Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Different servers.

I just read the anouncement about the European servers. And im sad to say this killed the game for me. First of all it will split an already small population in a VAST world. And i really like the feel that everyone is playing on the same server.

It didnt kill the game for me, but i also find that very sad. I would like it, when the whole community would be on one server.

Just read this before pre-ordering, this has highlighted a new concern for me. Population currently doesn't seem all that fantastic, but to split it?

Think I'll be holding off on pre-ordering and see how it pans out.

We need to tell Jooky this is not a good idea. And that many players do not like this!

I think the biggest worry for most is the population at this time. However, as the game grows this will not be a problem.

don't forget that the current game world size also stops people from spreading out too far.

Damn, this is tragic news. Splitting the community is always a BAD idea.

How can you say when the game grows?!? You dont even know IF the game will grow. As i browse the forums almost noone like this decision. Notorius games a currently making a huge misstake same as the darkfall devs did. I hope the devs will see that the community dont like this and rethink this. If im playing a sandbox game i want to play on 1 global server. The map size can always be expanded. I was really happy about this game until i saw this. It killed the game for me and many others Im really upset now.

My humble advise: dont make EU servers....for me one of the main reasons i was going to play was the 1 server to all community, im not even going to start playing the day 18, my balls just dropped when i saw this.
    Good luck with this choice...DF did the same mistake.

Same for me Hampy i already know 2 fans who is not even going to bother buy the game anymore :/ And frankly im not sure if i will either.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    I think the biggest worry for most is the population at this time. However, as the game grows this will not be a problem.

don't forget that the current game world size also stops people from spreading out too far.
    But look at the feedback of the community. One of your biggest strength is, that you work toghether with the community and listen to it. I hope that you also will listen to the community in that case.