Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    what do you need other people for

the will be close to 0 player interaction outside of your tribe in prelude

Lol yes there will be. And i like the feel that i am living in a populated world. This is the worst desicion they could have made according to me.

This is a huge mistake. Splitting up the player population is going to seriously dwindle the interactivity between players and tribes. Instead of splitting up the population he should just spend the money and upgrade the servers =/

Part of xsyon apeal is the fact that there is a realistic world for everyone to interact...when you make 1-2 more servers it removes immersion..

Ofc i can make 1 char in each server but where is that immersive? why will i lose time creating 2 chars in a game like this where there is no endgame, its a continuous experience...for years to come...evolving in a world, creating stuff...splitting 5000 players its a bad move.

I agree with you 100% hampy. Seems they are not satisfied by 2 servers they are going to make pvp servers to

Worst idea ever for this game, one of the reasons im drawn to this kind of game is being on one server.