Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theres no complaining about Xsyon is not holding my hand, because I like sandbox. I like building a community etc. Its just the fact that crafting sucks in this game. Theres NO depth to it at all.

Combat also sucks.

I can only judge a game from what it is, not what it PROMISES! Like all you r-tards out there.

Same with darkfall online. Had a shitloads of features that was gonna be in at launch that was missing. And theres still a shitload of features thats missing now.

MMO's that got a huge dev team, and finacial backup still dont put out patches at a high speed. Do you actually think an indie team can fix all bugs, REDO the combat system, add meaningful resource system, add some sort of economy and add a ton of more needed skills in 6 months? (I mean, you cant even cook/farm/butcher/houses got no meaning at all)

Its like they are in alpha, and not even halfway done to release the game. I mean its a very very hollow game.

You all just want to love the game, want to play it even if its a shitty game thats probably not gonna last 3 months.

And ofcourse I would love it if they added more bells and whistles, because there needs to be something in the game to do. Right now you build a tent/house just for the fun of it. And then what? Theres not even a point to trade or pvp.

I think the many have the wrong idea about the 6 month issue. There are some major features such as the tribal warfare that won't be ready for 6 or so months. However, they will be adding features from month 1 through month 6. Also, there is a legitimate concern about devs promising content but not delivering. I agree that some skepticism is good, but with the devs track record, I believe'em.