Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a good way for resolve this "little" exploit and bye the way resolve safe zone for new player is to make started item not exchangeable and not lootable.

Quote Originally Posted by neijlu View Post
    a good way for resolve this "little" exploit and bye the way resolve safe zone for new player is to make started item not exchangeable and not lootable.
    Exactly. This solution has been used by pretty much every possible game with valuable starting equipment. It doesn't get easier than this.

I have already heard of whole tribes who plan to do this together by passing tools to one another and making new characters until they've got full tool sets for everybody... For some reason they feel that it's all right to discuss such things in general chat as well, not even realizing that this is an exploit. One of the best things a tribe can provide is sharing. We've had tons of fun by sharing very rare tools (hello, Mr. saw) and plan to keep it that way after 18th as well.

Quote Originally Posted by neijlu View Post
    /this

I am not going to lie...we exploited this and have all the tools.
    lol

I think we should just get all the tools but weak quality , games already a grind

I agree with the OP.

First, it would stop later potential hacks where people access your account, rob you, and then delete your char. And second, it would make people really think about their character when creating him/her.

The reroll-till-you-get-all-the-tools isn't an exploit per se. It sucks creating a char and not having the basic tools to do the craft you choose. I brought this up in global and it was a Guide that suggested to do this. I was pretty much shocked. So then what happens next? People think why stop there and just get all the tools this way.

I agree this needs to be fixed, however I also think you should get the basic tools you need to do your craft.