Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad to hear that will be gone. I was finding it funny that the game was kind of a mean gritty world.. yet we could talk to everyone.

Actually that was snow biking. With the fat tire bikes it's amazing. I don't cross country ski, but I bike summer and winter now. Getting the GoPro hd camera so I'll have video's on youtube soon. Single track is the best to ride on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maligno View Post
    Glad to hear that will be gone. I was finding it funny that the game was kind of a mean gritty world.. yet we could talk to everyone.

Actually that was snow biking. With the fat tire bikes it's amazing. I don't cross country ski, but I bike summer and winter now. Getting the GoPro hd camera so I'll have video's on youtube soon. Single track is the best to ride on.
    That's friggin crazy man! I'd love to do that, sounds so much fun. The commercial for the GoPro camera has some sick music too.

I'll throw a quick plug here too: the tribe I lead is a division of VexX gaming. If you talk about Global as basically trollbait and understand what this game wants to be (and is shaping up to be), and WANT to take a part in this gritty world, you should check us out. We're Neutral because while we don't go out of our way to make some random guy misreble, we're still... oppertunists

We do care about how others precieve us, but we fall under a 'chaotic neutral' category. Check out our recruitement thread for more info, or just PM me if you're interested in learning some more about us.

Welcome to xsyon, I am also from alaska I live in wasilla, what part of alaska you from?

Hello and Welcome. I'm from Anchorage myself but i moved to Vermont recently.