Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
Update February 13

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

First an announcement. .....

....We are considering setting up additional servers in both the US and Europe that will be more war oriented where we will remove safe zones and make some adjustments. At the moment this is very likely, but we have no set date for this......
This was in the announcments today so am I to understand that there is serious consideration going into possible splitting the servers up into war and non war? Because that sounds pretty horrible no matter what the differences are. Especially after there is already going to be EU and US servers which will split the population alot right there.

Honestly I can't see how this would be a good idea to split the population like this. Thos of us who have played Darkfall back at the EU launch remeber how deserted it felt when NA server opened up and the population split and made the game feel empty and it hasn't recovered since.

That's not even considering that that would mean splitting up all the people who like to craft etc. and those who mainly like to fight (i.e. their main customers) which would kill crafting. The only way for crafters to have a good economy is for pvpers to have constant fighting.

I don't have alot of things that I call people out on but this is a terrible idea.