Thread: You guessed it!

You guessed it!

I, too, am on pins and needles about where to fall. Should have the game locked and loaded and be ready to jump in in the next day or so. Problem is, I am not coming to this game with anyone else.

As for me, I've never RP'd a whole lot, but I'm open to it. I don't really know what I'll end up going for in terms of character development, but I love getting in a world. I'm just getting myself out there before everyone is all solidified, which is a problem I've had trying to do guilds in the past.

Relatively casual, relatively shaky schedule, really excited about the prospect of the game.

Happy hunting all!

Welcome Otheym, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

@Tredo auto welcome reply? :P

@Topic
    Welcome i hope have much fun
    Solo or Tribemates

welcome hope to see you ingame

Welcome to the game man! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have since I first found out about it. Anyway, if you're looking for a tribe to check out, I recommend Hopi (http://www.hopixsyon.com). Not just because I'm a member, but because I found this game only 6 days ago, and the tribe has helped me a lot with getting to know the game. Not to mention all the cool people I've met since I started with them.

If youre still looking for a tribe, feel free to check out the Audacian Republic. We are a light-medium RP guild, basically, we dont get too carried away. We have players from all around the world, and should cover every timezone. Links are in my sig, drop by for a look.

Thanks for the invites and suggestions everyone. I've gone a particular direction to start out, but I don't think any of us really know where we are all going to land when it's all said and done. See you all soon!