Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: item decay

item decay

I think it is one of the more important thing to be implant for release.
    If there is not, sooner everyone will have everythings and no need to trade anythings.

Realy hope decay items will be on for release...but no mention about it in the last patch note

i agree, in a game like this item decay is the most important thing we need so everything works as intented...

It wont be the "end all" if they add it a week or two later. As long as they add it at some point it will still nutrition itself into the game.

It has been confirmed taht decay will be introduced so expect it to be implemented very soon

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    It has been confirmed taht decay will be introduced so expect it to be implemented very soon
    Nice

Definitely an important aspect.

Too bad it's not in beta so devs can tweak this. Decay for what, when, how ? On week for a bin ? Few hours for a pounch ? Three months for a house ?

Well, stupid me... beta is going for at least six more months with Prelude !

Quote Originally Posted by Tchey View Post
    Too bad it's not in beta so devs can tweak this. Decay for what, when, how ? On week for a bin ? Few hours for a pounch ? Three months for a house ?

Well, stupid me... beta is going for at least six more months with Prelude !
    Youre entering a sandbox mmo, with a lot of planned features to come, its an ever evolving world, mmo's are never ever finished, theres always something new around the corner.

No mmo technically ever leaves a beta state if you want to get picky with the details

What ? Someone Told me Item Decay was already enabled but most beta player want it disabled so they could play around with the tools ? It is not even ingame i won't believe that

Yes, I hope it comes in soon, as well as item stats. This game right now is heavily focused on crafting, so it would make sense to put the essentials in for crafting.