View Poll Results: How are you going to play?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a Hermit, I'm going it alone!

66 21.22%
  • A small group of friends (2-9).

92 29.58%
  • A thriving town of folks! (10+)

124 39.87%
  • Don't know yet.

29 9.32%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    < Playstyle: If it's red, it's dead!

So if you see me coming run, or stand and fight. I will not exchange words merely the end of my axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooflung View Post
    In reality, even if solo players have to wait a couple days, it is just a couple days. March 1st is the real opening day, that's 13 days after pre-launch. What are those people going to feel like? What about people that pick the game up in 6 months? 12 months? Although I understand your frustration, this is really no big deal in the end, it is not a game changer.
    its never a game changer for those not affected

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Why dont we make tribes wait couple of days, it is just couple of days.

I didnt see it advertised "Tribes of 10+ get a headstart and everyone else joins after a couple of days at custom schedule"

Let me guess: you are in a tribe of 10+, and you dont find this a big deal. Lol
    This ^

In a way the issue is that jooky actually WANTS the bigger tribes to be able to claim their favorite spots at launch. Thats why a month or so ago there was talk of teleporting them to the co ords when entering the game at launch time.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    I see a lot of QQ from pale, friendless solo players who are most likely suffering from Only-Child or MOMMEH TINKS I SPESHUL Syndrome.

Looky here kids: You're not special. You're choosing a playstyle that is the antithesis of the developers vision for the game. Be glad you were accommodated...but be sad when you realize that going to alone just means you are easy pickens for people like me and mine. I suppose this is where you ask for a special shield that protects you from anything more than a 1v1 fight, because you're a solo player, and MMO games should be fashioned to your liking. AMIRITE?
    ding! I agree

and I would like to add

please dont be the kid that crys and threatens to leave daddy if he dosent get what he wants. if you want to leave let me help you show you the door.

I see a lot of QQ from pale, friendless solo players who are most likely suffering from Only-Child or MOMMEH TINKS I SPESHUL Syndrome.

Looky here kids: You're not special. You're choosing a playstyle that is the antithesis of the developers vision for the game. Be glad you were accommodated...but be sad when you realize that going to alone just means you are easy pickens for people like me and mine. I suppose this is where you ask for a special shield that protects you from anything more than a 1v1 fight, because you're a solo player, and MMO games should be fashioned to your liking. AMIRITE?
    Hehe ironically it's u that just sounded like a kid

I will most likely stick to a small tribe, I tend to find larger groups of people tend to fall apart or turn negative against eachother, smaller close knit communities almost always have a positive environment.

I like how some who speak like kids call others kids. I don't understand half of what is going on so I call names on the internet! THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE!

Uh oh, its not soloers who ask to be "SPESHUL", asking for advantage and protection from devs, quite opposite if you havent noticed...

"Ooh, were SPESHUL, we want to be let in the sanbox before other, not SPESHUL kids"

Its quite ironic, dont you think?

Oh my, just getting out of your teens hey?

Here is a way to turn any ganker/griefer into an instant carebear. If you grief/gank (not talking about pvp), have a system that locks up the griefer in some kind of jail system. Don't let them out until they serve thier sentence. I am sure not one griefer would be ok with this as they are the ultimate carebears. They only fight at thier advantage, and if they are punished, they rant more vocally than any non-ganking person in the game. It has been the same in any game with pvp, that I have played.

The only people that want no safe-zones are griefers. I have yet to see one valid arguement against some form of safe zone.

No. It's not irony. You should probably look words like that up so that you may use them in the proper context.
    Your whole post is irony, sorry if you cant grasp in what way since ive drawn it to you.

Play the MMO as it was intended, as Jooky has envisioned it, and you will have no problems.
    Up until 2 days it was "envisioned" that everyone can plant their totem with no preferential treatment. Even at this moment everyone can plant their totem with no preferential treatment.

Personally, I say let everyone stake a claim at the beginning
    Then whats the charade about? Ah i know, your feeling of SPESHUL has been endangered, and we must not allow that.

...because I can tell you those solo players will just be camped until they quit or move if they are squatting on a piece of land we want.

In reality, the ruleset benefits the solo player the most, because it keeps you guys from being in direct conflict with a large tribe right from the start.
    And, oooh, how sweet "you cannot play the game for couple of days for your own protection". lol

No safe-zone games are highly regarded by those who enjoy PvP in all it's forms.
    Nope, just by gankers. You can enjoy PvP in all its forms with safe zones.