View Poll Results: How are you going to play?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a Hermit, I'm going it alone!

66 21.22%
  • A small group of friends (2-9).

92 29.58%
  • A thriving town of folks! (10+)

124 39.87%
  • Don't know yet.

29 9.32%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    Zenmaster: Most games have a reputation system and I certainly welcome every developer to create one. The mistake you've made (the basic fallacy in your child-like logic) is that you equate those who seek conflict (PvPers) to griefers. You say "I'm not talking about pvp"...but you only define PvP on your own terms, as opposed to the globally accepted standard of the server rules. The server ruleset defines what PvP is, not the players.

Guess what dude? It's about time you started playing games with no PVP then. This game has open pvp with full loot. You made a choice to play this game, knowing that was the ruleset!

No safe-zone games are highly regarded by those who enjoy PvP in all it's forms. I think we've established that you do not enjoy pvp, so it makes sense that you would not put aside your own ego to recognize that others enjoy what you do not, for reasons that you can't understand.
    Here we go again, PVP is not, i repeat not ganking/griefing. Ask any good pvper. If you would like to discuss logical fallacies, perhaps you should take a course on logic. Oh wait, you have probably done intro logic in college. Of course this makes you an expert.

Name one successful game without safe-zones.

I enjoy PVP in all legit forms. If you consider ganking/griefing as PVP, then you only serve to prove my point further. You just want easy mode. I'm sure you will enjoy being ganked when you are crafting / gathering, and losing your gear, without being able to mount a good defense.

Please stop trying to sound as if you are more intelligent than me or anyone else. Anyone who would write a post like your first that I quoted, has a low IQ at best. Anyone with a bit of maturity or at least average intelligence would not make a statment like that. Good luck passing logic. Belushi was funny, you are too, but in a different way.

1) I never said you folks were acting like children. I said that you think you're special and have only-child syndrome...an affliction many who's parents did not raise them properly struggle with well into adulthood.

2) @Bruise...you should learn the definition of irony and how to spell. Perhaps go back to get your GED? I'm sure your manager can do without you at the fry station a few nights a week.

3) @Dust...read above. You make all the same mistakes your buddy Bruise did...and then you end with a baseless claim about my comprehension of the issue.

4) Instead of attacking me, please provide a compelling argument against allowing those who intend to play the game as Jooky envisioned it to stake their claims first.
    You do complete the circle tho. I don't say you guys are children but you are children.. Yea, that probably make sense in your world.

English, please.
    So.. you can not read and you have no cognitive skill. Gotcha.

Another carebear replys and proves my point.

Please...post again!
    You failed to respond to my suggestion. How about we put griefers/ gankers (who think they are pvping when they are not) in some kind of jail as punishment. You are harcore after all. You and the other inmates, could drink water, fight each other, lift weights and devote your man love to each other. Too hardcore for you? Must be the fluffy inside rearing it's head. Keep it coming, you are only making a fool of yourself.

Trying to redefine PVP to include ganking/griefing will get you nowhere with real PVPers. This is a game, and I guarentee, you are some bullied person, who can't make headway in the real world, so you come in here in hopes that your ego will be boosted. I play games for fun. I play life for keeps

this whole subject is funny to me.

Not the solo, greiver or zerg conversation because that is actually intresting.

what is funny is the part that the homestead vs large tribe holdings the first few days is going to make a difference at all for anyone in the long run even for those who are major babies.

MikaHR: It is only a fool who continues to reply when so obviously outmatched by even a regular, dumb dude like me. I even gave you a link so that you wouldn't embarrass yourself by misusing "irony" again...
    Ahhh, proclaiming yourself as "victor"...

All in all, none of this matters. People that play the game as envisioned will have the best spots and the rest of the mobs...er...solo players will sustain us with their salty carebear tears and phat lewts.
    And dismissing it all, showing that its all below you because - youre SPESHUL.

Pathetic.

Yeah, im considering asking for refund, not because im a soloer, but because important issues like this (that were probably started with large tribes abusing game mechanic) being dealt with very bad solution. Ill wait till thursday to see if it will be dealt adequatly, or will abbysmal solution persist.

And yah, grow up, and all that, not that i think you will anytime soon. And yah, safe zones exists because of people like you, no wonder you want them removed, people want their shackles removed, but society has said - no. Enjoy.

You're making progress. We got a complete sentence out of you that time. You're doing so well! Try it again!
    Oh wow, I just saw you are from Vexx, yea I never read signatures. I am glad to see most of you people share a huge ego, would be kinda annoying to kill you over and over if you had none.

The last guy didn't told me where your tribes will be located tho. I really want to help you get rid of every trees near your place before you are too much into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Ahhh, proclaiming yourself as "victor"...

And dismissing it all, showing that its all below you because - youre SPESHUL.

Pathetic.

Yeah, im considering asking for refund, not because im a soloer, but because important issues like this (that were probably started with large tribes abusing game mechanic) being dealt with very bad solution. Ill wait till thursday to see if it will be dealt adequatly, or will abbysmal solution persist.

And yah, grow up, and all that, not that i think you will anytime soon. And yah, safe zones exists because of people like you, no wonder you want them removed, people want their shackles removed, but society has said - no. Enjoy.
    oh my god you are the guy who cries at the resturant and demands a refund if your steak isnt exactly as you imagined it would be in your mind.

regardless, its clear you havent played very many MMOs'. Just to give you a heads up, changes in MMOs are constant. If its not this that will change it will be something else down the road on month 1,2,3 and even year 1,2 and 3. Its common practice and you likely do not have a case to get a stupid little $40 refund unless they just dont feel like messing with you and refund you just so you will go away.

Umm... society is saying yes, actually. At least for 3 days, it is.

Please feel free to come find us, and we will relieve you of your items and life. =D

(Sorry Otto...someone told me the community here made the Aerrevan one look like the Darkfall community...and HOL-EE SHEET they were right!)
    there was a point on forumfall when I very seriously started to wonder if prisions let people play online games