I think we need some kind of Mix-N-Match system = what I mean:

Right now when you make a tarp you need the same exact color and type of fabric to make one tarp. So you have to have (example) 4 White Cotton Fabric.

Then you need 4 of those Exact Same Type Tarps to make a tent. Meaning that you need 4x4=16 White Cotton to make a tent.

Because there are SOOO many colors and types of fabric this becomes a BIG Storage Problem.

The same is true with the Branches. It is hard to find branches because of the fact you Need to collect branches ONLY under trees. Once the trees are cut down there are no more branches. Then there are a gazillion Types of branches = Jeffery Pine, Sugar Pine, White Willow, etc. None of which Mix-n-match.

Please make creating and building Mix-n-match = a fence can use pine AND willow together to make a fence. Make it so you can "quilt" the fabric into a tarp or use different Tarps together to build your building.

We have 3 bins full of the different fabric - because there are soo many different ones it is hard to organize and get the amount needed for use. It is a PITA to organize. After you sort you end up with grey, green, cobolt blue, violet, black.....etc ALONG with cotton, velvet, denum, poly, linen, etc.

Just putting all of the fabric in a storage bin is a Pain - remembering which bin the green is in then the violet and brown.

I REally Really appreciate the effort the Dev's have made by creating all the different types BUT if we could Mix-N-Match I would appreciate it more