Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Hello from Templar Guild!

There are a few of us, that are forming a super alliance to crush the ever growning Hopi you guys want in?

Templar has No allie's, But we are aggressive attacker's of the Hopi tribe and i to want to see Their Tribe crumble and fall, Maybe i can tell my men to Raise their sword if your tribe's are saw on the battle field.
    But be Wary this would only be a temporary acceptance by our rank's For this will have no hinder on the plan's for Tahoe..

Taxation and Discipline must be enforced and upheld in Tahoe before it will ever Truly be cleansed of the Wretches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    Templar has No allie's, But we are aggressive attacker's of the Hopi tribe and i to want to see Their Tribe crumble and fall, Maybe i can tell my men to Raise their sword if your tribe's are saw on the battle field.
    But be Wary this would only be a temporary acceptance by our rank's For this will have no hinder on the plan's for Tahoe..

Taxation and Discipline must be enforced and upheld in Tahoe before it will ever Truly be cleansed of the Wretches.
    Templar I wish no land on Tahoe, I am coming from Squaw and only wish the demise and fall of that which is Hopi Tribe. ^_^ I am searching for allies who would only stand for this one cause. I do not care for allies outside of this cause.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Templar I wish no land on Tahoe, I am coming from Squaw and only wish the demise and fall of that which is Hopi Tribe. ^_^ I am searching for allies who would only stand for this one cause. I do not care for allies outside of this cause.
    And i remain ferm in my stance, Templar will have no allies for any cause.
    We will aid in attack's if siege dates are met but no pact will go while i am at Rule.

And i remain ferm in my stance, Templar will have no allies for any cause.
    We will aid in attack's if siege dates are met but no pact will go while i am at Rule.
    I will quote you on this and I will inform you when we intend to raid I will be glad to see you on the battlefield as we crush our enemies with pure might.

Kinda funny you guys use a video made for a other game ( the secret world) :P copyrights anyone ?

not making money off of it, so you just sounded like a moron.

LOL i love this RP!
    Hopibear was smiling while reading it!