Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re:Eternal Nightmare ( Evil Tribe)

drivec wrote:
    Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:
    So an oppressive militaristic nation focused on expansion at the cost of everyone else?

Sounds a lot like the USR. Interested in allies?
    5th line in his post. they will have no allies outside of there brotherhood.
    many lines later:

Ikisis wrote:
    Not a ZERG i hate basing it all off out numbering but YES we will have numbers Enought to control what the other tribes do from a Roleplay stand point and from what we are really gonna do.

So id say semi massive army, Maybe 1 allie, Put it this way As many people as it takes.

And i do have a small group already not on that forum we play Darkfall atm.

MrBlah wrote:
    drivec wrote:
    Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:
    So an oppressive militaristic nation focused on expansion at the cost of everyone else?

many lines later:

Ikisis wrote:
    Not a ZERG i hate basing it all off out numbering but YES we will have numbers Enought to control what the other tribes do from a Roleplay stand point and from what we are really gonna do.

So id say semi massive army, Maybe 1 allie, Put it this way As many people as it takes.

yes but i dont see him allying with the USR unless USR droped all there allies they already have.

Simply as iv said before.
    We are going to be a War machine with the Focus on controlling the world.

Like i said like the Enclave from Fallout 3.
    Or The Empire in Star War's.

Ikisis wrote:
    Simply as iv said before.
    We are going to be a War machine with the Focus on controlling the world.
    And your reason for being a War machine with the Focus on controlling the world is... ?

drivec wrote:
    MrBlah wrote:
    drivec wrote:
    Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:

many lines later:

Ikisis wrote:

yes but i dont see him allying with the USR unless USR droped all there allies they already have.
    He's already sent me a PM and we plan on talking it over.

shadowlz wrote:
    a wild guess here but maybe he wants to have fun in this game.
    if this gentlemen thinks fascism is fun, you might be right.

btw. i also fail to see why he labels his tribe as "satanistic", when it's really mainly blantantly fascistic...

VowOfSilence wrote:
    shadowlz wrote:

btw. i also fail to see why he labels his tribe as "satanistic", when it's really mainly blantantly fascistic...
    Research Satanism then post.

Occult if you will.

VowOfSilence wrote:
    shadowlz wrote:

Yes but not just towards a single Race kinda Fascism but if your not in our Brotherhood your scum waste of life to be used as a production tool for our new Technology's.

Ikisis wrote:
    Yes but not just towards a single Race kinda Fascism but if your not in our Brotherhood your scum waste of life to be used as a production tool for our new Technology's.
    I still fail to see the reasoning for the existance of this tribe. Why exactly do you need world domination and lots of "new" technology? So you can pat yourself on the shoulder? So your tribe members inferiority complex gets satisfied, even though you're just repeating history?

VowOfSilence wrote:
    Ikisis wrote:
    I still fail to see the reasoning for the existance of this tribe. Why exactly do you need world domination and lots of "new" technology? So you can pat yourself on the shoulder? So your tribe members inferiority complex gets satisfied, even though you're just repeating history?
    We are the Offspring of the Secret Society's that ran the world in the first place.
    So now we are back to take our spot in control since the Rapture is over and there numbers have diminished.

So there's no reason to pretend to be nice anymore and keep a smiling face while stabbing you in the back, We can cut out the bull shit and get down to business.

(Just so you know everything in these posts have been from a Role-play stand point.)