Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Re:Eternal Nightmare ( Evil Tribe)

Ikisis wrote:
    (Just so you know everything in these posts have been from a Role-play stand point.)
    roleplayed or not - people will be pissed if they spent days building a peacefull village and then your tribe comes along, burns it to the ground and just kills everyone unless they abide to your laws. And what would happen if you actually succeeded to dominate the world? A significant number of players would probably just quit, because roleplaying forced labour just isn't worth 15$. It would be causing damage to the game and force the devs to somehow fix the situation. The good thing about sandbox games is that you CAN do all this if you're really into it. However, if that's not what you want, better don't start it. Soon enough, there may be tribes that will seriously do just that, and not give a damn if things go to hell...

VowOfSilence wrote:
    Ikisis wrote:
    (Just so you know everything in these posts have been from a Role-play stand point.)
    roleplayed or not - people will be pissed if they spent days building a peacefull village and then your tribe comes along, burns it to the ground and just kills everyone unless they abide to your laws. And what would happen if you actually succeeded to dominate the world? A significant number of players would probably just quit, because roleplaying forced labour just isn't worth 15$. It would be causing damage to the game and force the devs to somehow fix the situation. The good thing about sandbox games is that you CAN do all this if you're really into it. However, if that's not what you want, better don't start it. Soon enough, there may be tribes that will seriously do just that, and not give a damn if things go to hell...
    Dear Carebear,
    Virtus just called you a carebear, carebear.

I'm proud of being a carebear myself

Jadzia wrote:
    I'm proud of being a carebear myself
    Then this isn't the Tribe for you.
    You'll make for a nice crafting slave tho.

Re:Templar (Evil Tribe)

As you can see i just wasn't happy with the name i originally choose (was like 1 or 2 in the morning was rather tired).
    So i have Changed our name Officially to Templar.

Re: Eternal Nightmare ( Evil Tribe)

Kuroi wrote:
    where are you from Ikisis? EU or US?
    Ok this is for all you who keep asking questions of WHY WHY WHY...

Im US.

Ok so i see that even tho this is a 2012 game you guys have read Nothing on the Conspiracy Theory.

Knights of Templar Where not good people, the where a group of knights who road the country sides killing anyone who wasn't Christian to thin the herd of free thinker's to make EU a god fearing land.

They killed and burnt Pagan's, Built church's on there holy grounds.
    Now when the "Quest for the holy Grail" ended the Templar changed there groups name to the Freemason's and Skull and Bones there's a few others.
    These Groups gained control of the world Many call it the "Illuminati".
    The Illuminati have been word for word Forcing the Apocalypse to happen. (kinda like in Neon Genesis they are bringing the 2nd impact on themselves to lessen the blow of the 3rd impact).
    Following Mayan prophecy, the Bible, Hindu, ect.
    They all describe the sign of the Apocalypse the Illuminati are word for word doing it to set off a lesser Apocalypse.

To cause earthquakes they have H.A.R.P (Tesla's earthquake Machine), Project Blue Beam (Blue Beam is a NASA project of making projections in the sky) There's Death Camps like Hitler style in the US look up FEMA Camps.

So i made this Tribe to A.Be the offspring on the Illuminati in this game and Evil as all hell, And spark a few lights on in the Real world so you can see regardless of country we are all under the rule of a Evil group of sinister psycho's in RL.
    Yeah right fucking praise the Queen...
    Research the Iron Cross see where it comes from.

So there you go i described my reasoning's for it now you guys have some thinks to look up and Educate yourself.

There i was nice enough to post some video's of where my idea's for this tribe came from.
    Watch them Ring of Power is really long tho so be warned. (Has about 26 parts to it that's the first one)

Ikisis wrote:
    Kuroi wrote:
    where are you from Ikisis? EU or US?
    Im US.
    ok I don't think I'll join you then, I would play with EU time's players >_<

Arn't we all on same servers?
    Cuz i play mmo's about 14 hours a day.
    In Other games im in The Vindicators which is mostly all EU.

Nice to see more information on the tribe! Very interesting now can't wait to see how it turns out.

I like the new name also!