Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen

Instead of new servers, do this!

Note: I'm aware that the EU server probably won't be coming soon.

However, if you plan doing this one day, please do it like this.

Just make each world instanced (much easier to accomplish, I think) and allow all players to travel between each other by ships, planes, catapults, or w/e.

I dont care how they do it BUT I WANT ONE SANDBOX ONE WORLD ! we have great community it will be shame split it! They need to take example from eve online and do it like they do! And devs should seen the poll most people voted against eu server! And introducing warfare server is even more dumb!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    I dont care how they do it BUT I WANT ONE SANDBOX ONE WORLD ! we have great community it will be shame split it! They need to take example from eve online and do it like they do! And devs should seen the poll most people voted against eu server! And introducing warfare server is even more dumb!
    Hey, it's all over. The server is not coming, if none wants it. Calm down, man. And don't cry in my thread. kthx

I really like that idea instead of seperate server.

We know they plan to expand the world as the game progresses. But, from what I understand, that simply means lifting the irradiated fog surrounding the area and opening more of that land up. It doesn't appear that the developers ever planned to introduce an EU portion of the game based on a real European location. Either way, I prefer almost anything to the splitting up of servers.

Correct, the land we curently have ( and i might be wrong on numbers but eh..hear say..) is about 120 square miles. I'm told that its possible to lift the fog up to 2000 Square miles. (im sure its on paper only atm ofc)

The game however does follow a set story line , players play, create lore, devs play into that but do have a general outline for the game. this means that the game as its now could grow to big to fast for the dev(s) to keep up. overcrowding leads to frustration leads to shouting complaining bad game rep... might be smarter even if its not in the original design to open up the 2th server. its easy, needs no extra manpower (besites installing the server) and removes the problem long term.. hence the prepared euro server but on hold till its really needed.