Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Player looking for mature tribe

Hi guys I just purchased the game last night and will be looking for a tribe US or EU doesn't matter.Abit about me I played UO pre trammel,Eq1,Ac1,and then Anarchy Online for 5.5 years,Prefer a good or neutral tribe not really looking for a ganking tribe or griefing.Not against pvp at all just prefer if it will have a meaning to it.Thanks again and look forward to checking this out when servers are back up.

Howdy. We are mostly a mature guild of people who enjoy gaming with like. We have thousands of members but retain a small guild feel. Our motto says it best. Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/3242-OTG

Thanks meaty I will check it out

Check my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by rznkain View Post
    Hi guys I just purchased the game last night and will be looking for a tribe US or EU doesn't matter.Abit about me I played UO pre trammel,Eq1,Ac1,and then Anarchy Online for 5.5 years,Prefer a good or neutral tribe not really looking for a ganking tribe or griefing.Not against pvp at all just prefer if it will have a meaning to it.Thanks again and look forward to checking this out when servers are back up.
    Hey! Just in case you haven't made up your mind already, I recommend you check out Hopi (http://www.hopixsyon.com/). We are a good aligned, mature tribe that focuses only on Xsyon (not a multi-gaming guild). We have a solid member count of at least 20 active, although we've been growing so much lately it is difficult to know for sure.

Regardless, when I first purchased Xsyon I was looking for basically the same thing you are, and I've found that Hopi is exactly what I wanted in a tribe. If you decide to go somewhere else, no problem, we hope to see you in-game. Good luck!

Feel free to check out the Audacian Republic. We dont set age limits, but have a short probation period to gauge our prospective members, so while we look for maturity in a member, we dont let age get in the way. Afterall, Ive met some pretty immature mid 20yo's, even mid 30yo's. We have a member base which stretches across all timezones, so there generally should be someone on at any point of the day. Click on my sig to check out a bit more about us, and the light RP behind our guild, that sets us apart from any other guild youll find here. Best of luck finding the right guild, if you wish to ask any questions about AR, feel free to PM me or jump on our forums.

Xsyon Citizen
    We are not a mature tribe. Good luck in your hunt.

Mature how?

Old? Yes.
    Talk all philosophical and uppity? No.

Rednecks are recuiting - A small Tribe near Incline. Greywolf did SWG pre CU and some of the Giant CF known as NGE, EQ2, Eve,and Fallen Earth. Mostly mature