Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Bizley,

these days I'm the only monk left. We have our main monastery in zone 777, it's the "Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls". Feel free to contact me either here or in-game.

One thing stopping me is all the stuff that would take so long to drag over there (I've set up camp in northwest 895). But I could be persuaded. The only other thing is that I'm trying to decide if I want to be ultra-neutral (as the Brethren seems to be) or an active anti-PKer, roleplaying more as a paladin than a monk. Is the any chance for the Brethen to have two orders or be associated with a paladin group?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    One thing stopping me is all the stuff that would take so long to drag over there (I've set up camp in northwest 895). But I could be persuaded. The only other thing is that I'm trying to decide if I want to be ultra-neutral (as the Brethren seems to be) or an active anti-PKer, roleplaying more as a paladin than a monk. Is the any chance for the Brethen to have two orders or be associated with a paladin group?
    Hello again, Bizley.

Hmm, paladin order? Hmm, can't say I think it will work. Practically, we monks (even though I'm currently the only one), see, we would just shake our heads about the folly of people thinking they can change the world. Beside that, it's quite lonely where we are, I haven't seen a PK-er since MrDDT came along a month or two ago. ;-) Hard to play as anti-PK when there's no PK-er around, hehe.

Feel free to drop by for a RP-session or for just a chat or some trade anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Feel free to drop by for a RP-session or for just a chat or some trade anyway.
    Thanks, I look forwards to my first contact with the Brethren...