I'm thinking about a new lore/RP based tribe for launch and wanted to look whether other players might be interested. A lot of details aren't yet filled in, we can sort that out with the founding members if there's any interest.

The base idea is to model the tribe loosely after a medieval European monastery, located somewhere in the mountains, away from the frenzy of Lake Tahoe. The tribe should probably be neutral, in more than one sense: we just don't really care about the warmongers, we just don't really care about the traders, we just don't really care about power or wealth. We will defend ourselves but otherwise let good and evil alike have their ways.

Instead we're the scholars, we're the monks and priests of our age. We try to keep a calendar of this new age, we try to record its history, we watch the sky to determine the run of the stars and find out what the coming and going of the seasons tells us. We want to know how we came and where we go.

Quote Originally Posted by From the Xsyon Home Page
The new world hangs in a moment of uncertainty. Though the rift in reality has called forth many benevolent gods and creatures, this truly is the time of the Apocalypse. The seven seals are about to be broken. The Four Horsemen loom over the land awaiting their chance to spread destruction and chaos. Devils and angels vie for control of their earthly battlefield.
We are the Keeper of the Seals.

------------------------------------------

This all is until now not more than a wild idea of mine. Basically I'm just looking whether other people might be interested in something like this. I'm open to all suggestions and new ideas. The tribe name above is just a working title too. Glad to hear other suggestions. I believe the tribe will and should never be a big one, I'd like to start with perhaps 3 or 4 people and wouldn't want to grow beyond, say, 20 anyway.

My in-game name is Vito, otherwise contact me via the forums here.