Hello everyone, I am a new Xsyon player and would like to find a tribe that is the right fit for me. I'm a goal oriented player and like to experiment with different play-styles. I do tend to focus on combat/PvP but again this is goal oriented. I got the PK, kill everything I see mentality out of my head years ago on UO. This is what killed Darkfall for me, the PvP had no purpose, there was nothing to gain/lose and no real consequences. So, I am glad they are waiting to enable tribal warfare, to give the rest of the game a chance to develop. That said I also enjoy Minecraft so you can definitely say I am a hybrid sort of player. If the systems and gameplay behind a playstyle are fun I am totally open to it (provided it has RPG elements, I save my FPS and action gaming for consoles)

I work full time so I won't be on that much during the week. I am located in Connecticut, USA so I am EST (GMT -5).

So to sum it up I'm looking for a mature, well-organized tribe with plans. I tend to like guilds/tribes/whatever you want to call it that have some sort of RP backdrop (I'm a member of the Duchy of Wessex in MO) but this isn't a necessity or anything. I have Ventrilo/Mumble/Teamspeak and a headset. Because of my job my hours may be a bit more casual but I am by no means a casual gamer.