Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Xsyon Citizen
    so far the only thing that i don't like about crafting is having to drag everything i need into the crafting window.... i need to use a saw, ok lets find my saw and drag it into the crafting window, i need a log ok drag that into the crafting window, all im saying is we shouldn't need to drag every little thing we're using into the crafting window instead let the game automatically do that for us, other than that i like the crafting system and love how realistic the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    so far the only thing that i don't like about crafting is having to drag everything i need into the crafting window.... i need to use a saw, ok lets find my saw and drag it into the crafting window, i need a log ok drag that into the crafting window, all im saying is we shouldn't need to drag every little thing we're using into the crafting window instead let the game automatically do that for us, other than that i like the crafting system and love how realistic the game is.
    You can just right click the tool or material in your inv and it will populate the crafting window automatically. You must repeat this procedure for each crafting click, but there is no need to actually drag anything ever.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by FPrime View Post
    You can just right click the tool or material in your inv and it will populate the crafting window automatically.
    thanks for the tip that should make it much easyer. i still think it should populate the crafting window automatically, but i guess right clicking each item isn't as bad as having to drag every item lol

It should be possible to do it the other way around.

Instead of right clicking tools and items in your inventory, it should be possible to right click in the crafting window, and the best option was "loaded" into the crafting.
    With the possibillity to right click in the inventory to override the automatic choice if you want\need to.

Other than that I think the crafting is as it should be. I don't want the "make x copy of this item" choice, that takes the fun out of crafting.

But a scroll bar would be nice, and maybe a way to sort the recipies, by name or sort or something like that.

I always liked that in Wurm instead of grinding out tons of crap to throw away, you could skill up instead by improving on one thing you had made slowly over time. I don't think it could ever be really macro-ed as such, since you didn't know what your weapon was going to need next to improve it: More hammering? Tempering in water? More heat? Etc. It makes more sense that way, too. If someone is looking to perfect their craft, not just churn out products, they would take more time working on something, testing and improving, and maybe even pulling apart and putting back together.