Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Unnamed Business Trible Recruitment

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]

Isn't it interesting that when we quote Ivan's comment it writes his old chinese name ?

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]

Isn't it interesting that when we quote Ivan's comment it writes his old chinese name ?[/quote]That is because even though he has tried to change his outward identity, he is still the chinaman deep down.

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]For the core of an organization? I beg to differ.[/quote]I agree with Lsky. His restrictions allow for very competetive game play. That is why I'm interested in taking them as a sub-tribe down the road so all of our highly competetive and experianced players can join the Unnamed Business Tribe on a venture to generative wealth and prosperity.[/quote]Do not worry, this tribe/guild/clan/corporation will have a name soon.

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]For the core of an organization? I beg to differ.[/quote]I agree with Lsky. His restrictions allow for very competetive game play. That is why I'm interested in taking them as a sub-tribe down the road so all of our highly competetive and experianced players can join the Unnamed Business Tribe on a venture to generative wealth and prosperity.[/quote]Do not worry, this tribe/guild/clan/corporation will have a name soon.[/quote]Honestly, I favor the name Unamed Business Tribe (UTB) as the tag. It's original and exlplicit in itself. Not many tribe names convey those qualities.

Ignore Tangerine, LSky. He's one of the bigger forum trolls

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Ignore Tangerine, LSky. He's one of the bigger forum trolls[/quote]Regardless whether I am a troll or not, mr chinaman, my post was legitimate. I qualified why I like his current tribe name which is similar to my tribe name in concept.

Attack the idea, not the man. In the great wisdom of RBOMB, ad hominem makes for bad argument.

i think u all just need to calm down. Paper tribe is paper, the game isnt even out yet and your at each others throats. maybe wen peace time ends you can smash each other off the map so that none of us have to be bothered ?

[b]Fishbowl wrote:[/b]
    [quote]i think u all just need to calm down. Paper tribe is paper, the game isnt even out yet and your at each others throats. maybe wen peace time ends you can smash each other off the map so that none of us have to be bothered ?[/quote]

This one has never experienced Forumfall.

Also, UTB gives off a shady demeanor as well B)

[b]Fishbowl wrote:[/b]
    [quote]i think u all just need to calm down. Paper tribe is paper, the game isnt even out yet and your at each others throats. maybe wen peace time ends you can smash each other off the map so that none of us have to be bothered ?[/quote]Fishbowl is right.

I wish you luck in your recruiting endeavours, LSky. We will discuss some organization possibilities in the future.

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Fishbowl wrote:[/b]
    [quote]i think u all just need to calm down. Paper tribe is paper, the game isnt even out yet and your at each others throats. maybe wen peace time ends you can smash each other off the map so that none of us have to be bothered ?[/quote]Fishbowl is right.

I wish you luck in your recruiting endeavours, LSky. We will discuss some organization possibilities in the future.[/quote]I'll look forward to it.

All this aside, to genuinely interested people, send me a private message!