Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:Unnamed Business Trible Recruitment

Bump - I like the idea

Name idea, "The Corporation"

Ivan is suggesting this guild will fail completely, and its founder will be looking for work. Tangerine Sky suggests the guild will succeed, but not to such a degree that it won't need to have a big brother.

Given Tangerine Sky's more encouraging approach, I foresee a new Tribe Tribe Sub Tribe.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.[/quote]

Yea that definitely sounds like he wants it to fail. /sarcasm off
    I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.

Careful. Sarcasm will destroy their tiny little minds.

[b]groilla wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.[/quote]I believe he is implying the 'fail' suggestion comes from the fact that Ivan stated he is looking for competent officers, which implies that LSKy should be an officer and not create his own guild (UBT) or something similar.
    This assertion is affirmed by his wording of "[b]at any rate[/b], ....."

But I guess if Ivan want to scapegoat mr. sarcasm, that is always a possibility.

I hope to achieve an unprecedented respect level from you, gorilla.

Also, more people need to join this Tribe!Now

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]groilla wrote:[/b]

I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.[/quote]I believe he is implying the 'fail' suggestion comes from the fact that Ivan stated he is looking for competent officers, which implies that LSKy should be an officer and not create his own guild (UBT) or something similar.

But I guess if Ivan want to scapegoat mr. sarcasm, that is always a possibility.

Also, more people need to join this Tribe!Now[/quote]

So let me get this straight.... if the OP joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? Ivan merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.

[b]groilla wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]

So let me get this straight.... if he joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? He merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.[/quote]l2read

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]

So let me get this straight.... if he joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? He merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.[/quote]l2read[/quote]

Your member was saying that Ivan want's this guild to fail. Ivan offered him a spot right after he posted, first of all it can't fail before it has even started, second of all what I took away from "at any rate good luck" is whether or not he joins us good luck. Not whether or not your guild fails. Maybe I will stop explaining myself and respond with a immature "l2read" next time.

Would it be possible to leave the recruitment section of the forums to just recruitment? I like the idea of the tribe, but I am member of Hopi.

I would just like to think this area should be positive, leave the negative threads for the other areas maybe.