Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re:Xsyon Enterprises - Recruitment

Still looking!

Xsyon Citizen

You know LSky, if it doesn't work out there are still plenty of opportunities available in the USSR clan. Just sayin'

[b]brando wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You know LSky, if it doesn't work out there are still plenty of opportunities available in the USSR clan. Just sayin'[/quote]

Man you guys are low. People complain about Tribe Tribe spamming recruitment threads, but at least we don't undermine confidence in other people's clans with this pseudo friendly "if it doesn't work out" bullshit. We hope for a plethora of tribes and support everyone's efforts, not tear them down in the hopes of swelling our own ranks.

[b]brando wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You know LSky, if it doesn't work out there are still plenty of opportunities available in the USSR clan. Just sayin'[/quote]
    As I mentioned before, I am not going to worry about any such things before the game is even released. However that doesn't mean I'll stop looking for people.

Xsyon Citizen

[b]Lily wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]brando wrote:[/b]

Man you guys are low. People complain about Tribe Tribe spamming recruitment threads, but at least we don't undermine confidence in other people's clans with this pseudo friendly "if it doesn't work out" bullshit. We hope for a plethora of tribes and support everyone's efforts, not tear them down in the hopes of swelling our own ranks.[/quote]

lol Lily, I'm not in USSR :P I was just joking with LSky. We were having a laugh about it on MSN the other day.

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Still looking![/quote]
    ^

Oh shit it's Lsky.

Re:Unnamed Business Trible Recruitment

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]For the core of an organization? I beg to differ.[/quote]

I agree with ya. Hell, I'll be looking for a home at some point, and I'd be a bit more stringent coming from 13+ years of mmo exp.