Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Xsyon Enterprises - Recruitment

Greetings,

Xsyon Enterprises is recruiting officers to start its ascent to economic power. If you are interested in being part of a small group of members that will form the core of the future organization that will focus on the business side of Xsyon, this is the place for you!

[b]Name[/b]: Xsyon Enterprises
    [b]Website[/b]: TBA
    [b]Ventrilo[/b]: calcium.typefrag.com:6927
    [b]Mission Statement[/b]:
    Our main goal is to achieve the highest amount of wealth and economical power. We aim to do this through establishing thriving businesses that will serve the Xsyon world with high quality and/or low priced goods as well as increase our own wealth and power.

[b]Requirements for officer recruitment[/b]:
    [i]Officer/Director recruitment only for the time being, general recruitment will be opened later.[/i]
    - 18+ age limit
    - 12+ months of MMORPG experience
    - Mature and relaxed attitude

[b]Contact information[/b]:
    As we have yet to set up a website, the means of communitcation are now limited to ventrilo, private messages on this forum and the recruitment thread itself.

If you're interested and meet the requirements, please contact us!

Re:Unnamed Business Trible Recruitment

This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.[/quote]Thanks for the heads up, for now I'll see where this goes first.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.[/quote]

Yea that definitely sounds like he wants it to fail. /sarcasm off
    I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.

[b]groilla wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]

I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.[/quote]I believe he is implying the 'fail' suggestion comes from the fact that Ivan stated he is looking for competent officers, which implies that LSKy should be an officer and not create his own guild (UBT) or something similar.
    This assertion is affirmed by his wording of "[b]at any rate[/b], ....."

But I guess if Ivan want to scapegoat mr. sarcasm, that is always a possibility.

I hope to achieve an unprecedented respect level from you, gorilla.

Also, more people need to join this Tribe!Now

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]groilla wrote:[/b]

I am respecting your tribe more and more every day.[/quote]I believe he is implying the 'fail' suggestion comes from the fact that Ivan stated he is looking for competent officers, which implies that LSKy should be an officer and not create his own guild (UBT) or something similar.

But I guess if Ivan want to scapegoat mr. sarcasm, that is always a possibility.

Also, more people need to join this Tribe!Now[/quote]

So let me get this straight.... if the OP joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? Ivan merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.

[b]groilla wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]groilla wrote:[/b]

Also, more people need to join this Tribe!Now[/quote]

So let me get this straight.... if he joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? He merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.[/quote]l2read

[b]groilla wrote:[/b][quote]

So let me get this straight.... if the OP joined a tribe right after he posted it, then the tribe that wasnt even started yet would have failed? Ivan merely said we had similar goals and offered him a spot, he did not in anyway say that this tribe was going to fail.[/quote]

It's kind of like Mr. Lsky came to us with a great idea for a restaurant, "Unnamed Burger Joint," which he would own and operate. Ivan, a local McDonalds franchise owner, replied with: "Hey, kid, that's real nice. Tell ya what, maybe you'd like to come work the grill at my place when that doesn't work out for you."

Tangerine Sky, the organizer of a local Small Business Owners Association, has offered a more genuine wish for good luck along with a fantastic offer of membership.

Why does Ivan hate small business?

The Tribe Tribe would be esteemed to have the honor of sub-tribing the wealthiest tribe in xsyon. Unamed business tribe has a special place in The Tribe Tribe's heart.

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    [b]Requirements[/b]:
    - 18+ age limit
    - 12+ months of MMORPG experience
    - Mature and relaxed attitude[/quote]

I understand the age limit somehow, however where does the 12+ month of MMORPG experience come from? Does that make someone better? Wiser? or more mature/relaxed?