Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lol, i did the same thing on dark fall but it didnt pan out so good, i usually had to run away or they'd all round up and hunt me down. eventuall i had the criminal alignment thing and couldnt do anything anymore except beg for forgiveness. Next game i play i dont think im going to go the criminal route.

How bad is the pvp in this game? Are there going to be lots and lots of criminals around waiting to ambush me? That happened on darkfall i couldnt go anywhere to harvest because some random guy would show up and stab me in the back and take my cheap axe a my little bit of wood i had. Eventually i ended up getting a raft so i would go far out to sea to fish or to an island to harvest where no one was around but they found me some how. I was out in the middle of the ocean and so guy pops up on my raft saying he was leveling his swiming and so happened to find me, another time i got chased down by a bunch of pirates they killed me and stole my raft after that i quit. lol. its funny when i look back at it now but when i played that was serious video game time wasted, it took hours and hours to get enough wood to build anything and almost a week to get that raft.

the combat in this game isnt great but its funner then hell!there looks like a nice balance in this game were there are consequences for your actions and you really dont want to go murdering everyone only to never have anyone to trade with anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by wormofsorts View Post
    the combat in this game isnt great but its funner then hell!there looks like a nice balance in this game were there are consequences for your actions and you really dont want to go murdering everyone only to never have anyone to trade with anymore!
    Wait until we see ranged combat and PVP will be so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Valiar View Post
    And the game gets its first sociopath...
    ROFL
    you had me cracking up. Thanks for the laugh this morning. I am sure there are more sociopaths coming.