Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    why not join a tribe just for the few days before homestead are possible?

I really think people are WAY over blowing this issue
    Why not delay placing totems a few days until the homestead is working, that way everyone can place equally?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Why not delay placing totems a few days until the homestead is working, that way everyone can place equally?
    we have already talked about this havent we?

If this were at all close to real life and you placed a camp on a very large set of flat land perfect for a large tribe you would have a zerg beat you to death for it.

having said that, I get the feeling that there will be so much land that it really isnt going to matter either way to be completely frank.

we have already talked about this havent we?

If this were at all close to real life and you placed a camp on a very large set of flat land perfect for a large tribe you would have a zerg beat you to death for it.

having said that, I get the feeling that there will be so much land that it really isnt going to matter either way to be completely frank.
    Have we? Not I...
    regardless..

this isn't real life.... and typically, people like to be treated fairly when they pay for a game...

Have we? Not I...
    regardless..

this isn't real life.... and typically, people like to be treated fairly when they pay for a game...
    it actually not fair for 1 person to have the same equal chance at X as it does a zerg.

Its best to understand this straight away, yes in this game its possible and even intresting to play as a solo but it will and should be a different experience. you should not be able to do everything a zerg can do, otherwise why have tribes at all then why have complex interdependent crafting system in the first place?

I do not support the idea that a solo can do anything and everything that a large tribe can do. THAT would be a game changer for me and I would leave

it actually not fair for 1 person to have the same equal chance at X as it does a zerg.

Its best to understand this straight away, yes in this game its possible and even intresting to play as a solo but it will and should be a different experience. you should not be able to do everything a zerg can do, otherwise why have tribes at all then why have complex interdependent crafting system in the first place?

I do not support the idea that a solo can do anything and everything that a large tribe can do. THAT would be a game changer for me and I would leave
    You have the zerg.. i would say you already have an advantage at getting X before 1 person does...

who wants to play a "online game" by themselves? that is just retarded....

just play xbox or something.
    lol

You have the zerg.. i would say you already have an advantage at getting X before 1 person does...
    your single man tribe should not get more square foot property per person then a tribe with more than 10.

but really, this whole conversation is silly it really dosent matter than much that single player tirbes have more of an advantage over larger tribes it will all work out in the long run

your single man tribe should not get more square foot property per person then a tribe with more than 10.

but really, this whole conversation is silly it really dosent matter than much that single player tirbes have more of an advantage over larger tribes it will all work out in the long run
    I believe thats why single player folks are getting homesteads which are quite a bit smaller, no? I don't understand your point, but thats all right.

Wow, ok, guess this was a topic of interest before.

All I wanted to know was if it was intended or not, and I see it is intended.

It was my mistake not to make a single tribe, and claim the entire junk pile before I started sorting it. Ok, it will all be evened out in a few days.

Thank you.

I believe thats why single player folks are getting homesteads which are quite a bit smaller, no? I don't understand your point, but thats all right.
    Over the course of this conversation today I am actually making the following points to various people
    1. homesteads or large tribes being possible for solo or not solo's is really not a big deal either way. People are blowing the entire subject way to be much larger of an issue then it is.

2. if its a game changer for you (whomever not you personaly) then leave the game and dont post threats of quiting in an obvious ploy to get what they want. people do that all the time and its really is lame, just leave.

3. besides, the system allows more square footage of space for a solo per person then for a large tribe anyway so the soloers needs to get some perspective on this.