View Poll Results: Would you like signs to be in game?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 92.42%
  • No

5 7.58%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs

Signs

Would you like to have signs in game? This would help us with sorting our storage areas and would just help immersion in general.

Signs and labels have been something brought up many times, definitely something we all want to see ingame someday no doubt

I see why i could vote "no" : there are always people with superfunideas going to put some signs with the "F" world...

But Yes for all the others.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Banners-Signs

Search is your friend you know!

Thank you for bring it up again however, I think the ability to add information to the game for players from players is always a good idea.

The world is in ruins and you guys think that putting up signs is a priority. Unreal....

I voted no btw

I voted yes, low profile signs where you have to interact with it to read it could be easy to create and not any more of an immersion breaker than baskets out in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    The world is in ruins and you guys think that putting up signs is a priority. Unreal....

I voted no btw
    if it was a real life situation I would think signs would be higher on the list of importance then stone walls would be. signs like 'please help me I am over here'...perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    if it was a real life situation I would think signs would be higher on the list of importance then stone walls would be. signs like 'please help me I am over here'...perhaps?
    If you're a weak person who doesn't know how to live off the land/survive then yes you are right. Im a rugged ol'beast I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    If you're a weak person who doesn't know how to live off the land/survive then yes you are right. Im a rugged ol'beast I guess.
    One of the first things you need to do is find others. Why do you think humans build communities? because they like to place dice with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    One of the first things you need to do is find others. Why do you think humans build communities? because they like to place dice with each other?
    If it was the end of the world and we were rebuilding... I would rape and pillage anything in my path. I would not want to be a part of any community, the less I have to share the longer I can survive. The less idiots I have to teach things to the less headaches I have. See where Im going with this? That's how I roll.