Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding?

Re:Breeding?

Cradlejoe wrote:
    darkrounge wrote:
    Animal breeding -_-

All these suggestions start to get even closer to real life.
    I highly doubt it will have these.
    Wurm has animal breeding. If it's possible to fully close off your animals so they don't escape then I don't see why it's not possible.
    But I do think a breeding animation or birth animation is slightly unecessary
    pfft.... :silly:

darkrounge wrote:
    Animal breeding -_-

All these suggestions start to get even closer to real life.
    I highly doubt it will have these.
    It is supposed to be a realistic game right?

I hope Breeding will be in at some point in the near future. Farms have more then crops alone and I think that having animals is much easier in for example a mountainous area then having to make the ground flat enough so that crops are easy to handle (assuming they need (almost) flat ground/can't be put on big slopes)

Cradlejoe wrote:
    But I do think a breeding animation or birth animation is slightly unecessary
    No ! I insist to have them !

Xsyon Citizen

Wow, you guys are extremely sad.
    Who's going to sit down like a little girl and wimp out about wanting to feed here little puppy.

The day i see you do that is the day i pop a hole in your head with my axe XD

Breeding between PC's in muds/MMOs always wind up attracting a special kind of pathetic that do nothing but cyber all fucking day.

No thanks, I'd like to keep that shit out of this game if possible.

darkrounge wrote:
    Who's going to sit down like a little girl and wimp out about wanting to feed here little puppy.

you shuld edit your sig for proper English. It put a bad impreshun on newcomers if they dont think we speak english good.

It should read "It takes drive and determination to succeed"

Xsyon Citizen

Your really obscure.
    Why are you being so volatile towards me?
    Insulting me won't get you anywhere and most certainly won't earn you friendship.

Besides, your spelling isn't like "Top notch" is it now?

darkrounge wrote:

Heh, it's not such a sad feature really. This game won't be all combat remember.

Xsyon Citizen

If it is implemented then multi-breeding should be available lol XD

darkrounge wrote:
    Your really obscure.
    Why are you being so volatile towards me?
    Insulting me won't get you anywhere and most certainly won't earn you friendship.

Besides, your spelling isn't like "Top notch" is it now?
    Umm, I hardly see how his post was volatile...

And his spelling mistakes where clearly irony. You know, a joke...

Why would he make so many in a string one after the other RIGHT after saying it leaves a bad impression? Except the 'shuld' bit, that seems to be a speed typing error.

Man...

Anyway, personally I would say PC breeding is a bad idea, for the above Cybering reasons, and also you know that little kids are going to get on here and breed in public whilst giggling all day on their vent servers... And I don't want that sort of play experience frankly.

But non-animated animal breeding is essential. Animals are a semi-renewable resources. Unless they grow from seeds. Ground seeds. Not the animal 'seeds'. You get the picture.

And I have it on good authority that they do not, in fact, grow from seeds, my good sir.