Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeding?

Re:Breeding?

This and the VOIP put together is pure win. I can see kids telling there parents old men are trying to breed with them. :laugh:

We just need to work out how to implement webcams into the game and we're got the full breeding 'experience'. Good thinking there Largion.

Lily wrote:
    We just need to work out how to implement webcams into the game and we're got the full breeding 'experience'. Good thinking there Largion.
    Now we are getting somewhere.

No more 20$ for a 10 min webshow! I mean not that I would do that or anything.... :dry:

Human breeding sound good.ME WANT SEXY TIME

Xsyon Citizen

YA, sounds exotic.

Watch out for those who are into "Cross breeding". You never know who'll be ruminating a sheep.

not realy sure any of you got the good side to breeding.
    for example say you have mounts.
    instead of everyone having generic horse with say x heath, x speed, x carrying capacity. with good breeding you can get a horse which is faster, stronger and can carry more. with bad breeding you get something that falls over all the time and is only good to send to the glue factory in the sky.

now say for example you were breeding live stock such as bulls, buffalo or sheep for food a stronger animal might yeld more meat or wool or hide or pull carts/wagons faster. it also allows you to keep a live stock herd for food or trading.

Xsyon Citizen

Yeah.
    We should also be able to run a farm XD
    Breed animals within there, I.E: Chickens etc..

This would be an advantage for selling meat/food and transporting goods from one tribe to another.

darkrounge wrote:
    Yeah.
    We should also be able to run a farm XD
    Breed animals within there, I.E: Chickens etc..

This would be an advantage for selling meat/food and transporting goods from one tribe to another.
    I’d like to find a game where you could eventually starve your enemies tribe by burning their farming fields and slaughtering their live stock. Hopefully this is that game.

I personally think the idea of breeding (even animal breeding) isn't a bad one at all. I've seen some heinous comments about it though. Lets face it... if cybering happens in this game, it'll happen whether breeding is introduced into this game or not.

Breeding doesn't need to be X-Rated. There is no need for animations or showing the actual breeding. But the ability to pass on your character attributes or skills and knowledge to an heir isn't a bad idea what so ever.

Wurm has it, we've even got human breeding... Well, half human breeding, we've got to improvise a little, the guy has to be a zombie. But disregard that, it works out quite nicely (the animal breeding more then human breeding... Consequence to breeding with zombies is that your baby comes out with eight legs and looks a lot like a spider. It's normally killed by some one.)