Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding?

Breeding?

May be animal breeding you can choose to encourage farm animals or kept animals to breed.
    but also human breeding?

a male and female can choose to try for a child. may be miscarriages and other problems could happen, but it would allow you to produce a heir to pass your skills and worth on to later, though you have to make sure they don't die for that ever reason.
    it could be being pregnancy effects your skills and are a lot more weaker then normal while pregnant especial in the later stages. If your child dies from reason and you don't produce another heir before you grow old your blood line is lost?

Re:Breeding?

Animal Breeding will not be in as far as I know, but someone he likes will look into.

if would ge great fun to have a farm of tamed nuclear-infested crazy people and have little crazy zombie babies XP and then have them as mounts!!! unlikely this will be implemented though =( lol

4. 03-11-2010, 07:56 AM

If you have human breeding, won't there be an issue that even with a lot of you guys playing female chars, there's still always a larger number of male chars. Saying that, how many of you would want your female char being the tribe's bitch and being shagged by your clannies?

personaly i'd want to play a female chariter and have babies :P. i always do play them.
    besides the ratio is normaly nearly 50/50 male to female chariters (unless for some reason the female avs look realy bad). partly guys playing girls but also the evolving and increasing amount of female gamers. so amount of men to woman ratio realy dosen't come into it that much. heck if your that worried then just have npcs females or males you can breed with. though it would fit more with a tribe ethos about how producing new life is part of surviving.

MMORPGS come from multiplaying roleplaying. playing a role that isn't nessarly you. though it would probly come more into it of female avarters battering out their bodys for someone to have a heir lol

Hm, I like your last point. Maybe I could put together a harem of genetically high quality women. You want a top notch baby come see one of my girls. Could be quit the money spiner. Forget plain prostitution, I'm going into the baby business!

The first line of the OP is okay. But the rest is just odd...

Who the hell wants miscarriages in their game?

Cradlejoe wrote:
    The first line of the OP is okay. But the rest is just odd...

Who the hell wants miscarriages in their game?
    wait, you don't?

Xsyon Citizen

Animal breeding -_-

All these suggestions start to get even closer to real life.
    I highly doubt it will have these.

darkrounge wrote:
    Animal breeding -_-

All these suggestions start to get even closer to real life.
    I highly doubt it will have these.
    Wurm has animal breeding. If it's possible to fully close off your animals so they don't escape then I don't see why it's not possible.
    But I do think a breeding animation or birth animation is slightly unecessary