I'm trying to see what everyone thinks about the world economy. Currently I believe the following:

Most tribes will be able to be self sufficient since all skills are available to each member. This will really discourage a world economy in my opinion. I think this could be solved in a couple of ways that I can think of:

- With a barter system, there really won't be much of an economy (IMO)

- Make some resources regional. This way it will encourage travelling to various parts of the world and having to actually trade with others. This will allow for trade routes, exploration, an element of danger, etc.

- I think there should be a money system. This will allow with for store fronts, easy trade, regional or local auction houses (If we want these), and opens up a whole new level of commerce.

With these two suggestions, I think there will be a thriving economy. Also, I think it will encourage alliances for resources. Like I said, this thread is just my ideas, all others will be very good to hear. I think if we can get a consensus, the devs will probably consider it, since they seem to be fairly responsive.