Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes that is correct TWINDLE.

There is PVP , if thats what you wanna call it.

I have been told by Prophecy's Guild leader Falstaff that you should not be using the Prophecy tag. You left Prophecy in Mortal Online after sending private guild information and the names of all guild members and their alts to the other guilds ingame. You should hook up with the boys you betrayed Prophecy to in this game and use their tag.

Besides as someone who played Mortal Online with you - I do not think you should be giving advice or telling anyone about how to PVP.

Back on topic:

The 'safe zone' thing is pretty annoying, but not game breaking. If you get off on killing lone crafters, then it just involves stalking your kill until they leave the tribe area. If they want to get resources, they have to leave the safe zone. In my opinion it would be much better if the safety was restricted to in crafted buildings only, cause the invisible line that separates the tribe safety zone from the outside isn't all too clear most of the time.

FPS and server lag are kind of killing my PvP buzz though. If I can run most MMO's on the market on medium settings, Xsyon should run smoothly on lowest. Hopefully the FPS and such are optimized in the coming weeks, because I'm really enjoying killing people and taking their stuff! With a M&B style PvP system implemented, that would just be icing on the cake.