Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No PVP for 6-8 months?

Is this true?

Getting all exited about Xsyon coming out but after trying to get my lads involved im hearing we have no PVP for 6-8 months?If that is the case as a PVP clan its going to be hard.

?

No pvp on tribe lands or tribe land captures until the end of Prelude. PvP is available outside of tribal borders

Yeh just found it out

keeps us interested still PHEW..

You'll often find plenty of people outside of their tribe lands gathering resources, plenty of PVP opportunities. >

Looking forward to the PVP flags being removed.

When i logged in i made always a PVP tour. And instead of Darkfall were i get perma blinded/WoF'd i could fight 1v2 and win with abit tactic and luck. The only thing is that good and neutral players are safe in there tribe area until the next expansion comes in 6-9 months

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to prey upon

plenty of pvp. it's like UO. there are places where you cannot attack people. but they are a very small percentage of the map atm. very small.

Exact @BigCountry people forget in UO have Safe Zones but , have alot pvp outside

you even press "C" to enter/exit combat mode.

It was like that in UO by default, it was either c or alt-c I think.
    hehehe

Hi desty, ElLusivis from mo here . So can u kill anyone outside of tribal lands and stuff.. and when the expansion comes it will be open pvp?