Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ^ Good question.

Also, there's no island in Lake Tahoe. WTF?!

*Edit* Derp. Fannette Island.

Way to go devs, nice positive changes there.

Will homesteads be able to transform into towns/tribes if more members are added?

EDIT : I cant read

Quote Originally Posted by Maliqe View Post
    Will homesteads be able to transform into towns/tribes if more members are added?
    I don't think so, because that can cause overlap with other tribes/homesteads nearby.

ye i think its fair to say if a small tribe wants to expand then they need to relocate if there isnt room......just as in RL.

Especially as they have said that homesteads can be set much closer to each other. This in itself could create townlike communites.

Actually quite exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    I don't think so, because that can cause overlap with other tribes/homesteads nearby.
    oo thats a very good point, really got me curious now, didnt think of that. Looking forward to a dev response on this one! *hint hint nudge nudge devs*

"Homesteads require only one player but do not expand."

There you go.

As far as conversions go, anytime tribe drops below 5 members it should automatically disband.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    "Homesteads require only one player but do not expand."

There you go.
    Well spotted, my reading comprehension is terrible this morning, I think I need to go back to bed for an hour lol

My only concern is that someone can still place a homestead on a prime spot prohibiting a tribe from placing there. True or not?

Example: After wipe, a player logs in and rushes out to a spot and places a homestead on a spot previously used by a larger tribe. Hours later his buddies log on and they form a tribe and then he deletes the homestead and they place a tribe on that spot. The previous tribe had the tribe already created but the homesteader just happened to get there a minute sooner.