Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by outfctrl View Post
    The only thing that really concerns me about homesteads is once I have placed one and assuming it is in a good location, could I be griefed into moving by a near by tribe?
    I don't think so, the game would be too unfair if this was allowed. The tribe would suddently have control over your baskets and everything not on you at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    I don't think so, the game would be too unfair if this was allowed. The tribe would suddently have control over your baskets and everything not on you at the moment.
    I am talking about ganking me in the area consistantly where I would move

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    You can be griefed by anyone.

I think what you meant to ask was "If I place my homestead near a tribe who doesn't want me there, are they allowed to make my life hell within the confines of the game mechanics until I move?"

The answer is yes.

You'd be better served by waiting 2 days to place your totem.
    You are right

So, except for tommyboy's temper tantrum griefer launch day plans, are we all set to homestead on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    /unstuck into a fortified settlement once gates are in?
    That was my first thought when I read that as well.

All /unstuck uses should be logged: character, date and time, start position and end position. Any petition against a player for exploiting /unstuck could then be compared to the logs and appropriate action taken against that player.

Drev

First need a unstuck command to begin whit... Or did I miss a small update and is it active ?