Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Sorry if this ends up a double post, but I better clarify. I don't mind pvp. Open pvp annoys me, it's true, but right now this game will have small safe zones, and who knows what the future will bring?

The sociopath label is not one I apply to regular pvpers. It is one I apply to people who enter the game world with the sole intention of making other players' lives miserable. And I have met a lot of these in open pvp worlds. A scary number, actually. They aren't doing it to have fun and see who fights the best. They aren't even doing it to take a much weaker players' loot. They don't care about good fights or loot, they care about griefing other players.
    You sound like the type of person that believes they are being griefed when they are killed or have to fight when they don't want to. The fact that you classify people as sociopaths based on their actions in a video game is ridiculous. Dying is a part of the game, being killed unfairly happens, you will eventually get ganked...live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    You sound like the type of person that believes they are being griefed when they are killed or have to fight when they don't want to. The fact that you classify people as sociopaths based on their actions in a video game is ridiculous. Dying is a part of the game, being killed unfairly happens, you will eventually get ganked...live with it.
    No, I'm basing this entirely on what some players have said are their motivations for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    False.

It's easy to make bold statements when you don't have to back them up with facts!
    Okay, they have relatively low player bases.