Suggestion: (Critical) possible /unstuck exploit

I think an unstuck is a very good idea, however, it could be used to bypass a tribes defenses. You unstuck past the walls and poof, let the attack begin. This may have already been addressed, but I'm not sure.

Recommendation: Not really sure. Maybe have a radius around a tribes area that unstuck won't work. IMO, around tribal areas will mostly be safe from tight spots. However, in the rare event this happens, a guide can help out.

I'm not really sure how to fix this, but recommendations would be welcome.

My suggestions, even if this command temporary enabled:

/unstuck command is critical thing, why make it 3 minutes cooldown? Make it 1 hour at least
    Why 5 meters ahead? Make it teleport you at game starting position OR at random position in 500 meters like

Absolutely exploitable. Make it teleport to game starting location just like when you die as an evil player and dont have a tribe.

I'd say..teleport you 50 meter in random direction, and have the check be in for built-up area...and port you away from it.

But, since tribe zones are safe zones anyway, why would anyone do that?

Granted, it is exploitable and it should be adressed (my suggestion would also be a teleport to a protected starting zone)...but right now, what advantage could be gained by doing this?

Just make the unstuck command pick a random vector direction that does not pass through player created walls, simple.