Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation My ears are bored.

Loving the game, but can you please, please, PLEASE add more environmental effects, give the game more ambience when you're travelling long distances...Such as the low rustle of a wind, birds chirping away (plenty of trees for nesting!), the howling of distant beasts etc, it would be amazing to have all this in the game.

I just can't help but notice how empty the game sounds.

*Edit to include this short vid of how much better Xsyon could sound, thanks dxwarlock.*

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    here is a small example of how I think it should be
    video

its a comparision of the same gameplay, one standard, one with sounds i added from my stock archive I keep for things.

YES. And the intro music was freakin epic, want moar!

More ambient sounds are definitely needed, such a beautiful world, it needs to come to life!

Indeed!

Crickets, crows calling... all very cool stuff for this already ambient game

What about wind chimes for our villages? We already have sea shells, metal bits, string, wood, etc... we should have wind chimes

Quote Originally Posted by Mako_Jak View Post
    What about wind chimes for our villages? We already have sea shells, metal bits, string, wood, etc... we should have wind chimes
    ^^ THIS!!

Sounds like an awesome idea.

I support this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mako_Jak View Post
    I would now like to dedicate this thread to wind chimes !

Bump. Would love to hear if there's any plans in the future for more work to be done on sounds? Immersion is a great thing.