Hi all. I have been playing Xsyon for five days. I like the idea behind the game and am amused on the playing styles and behaviour of the other survivors. I would think that after such a catastrophe as must have happened, people would flock together and try to help one another, as survival is easier in a group, than it is alone. As seen and experienced, this is not true for everyone. Some are roaming around searching for fun by killing others. This is perfectly legitimate, and I think this would really happen in a situation like the one in Xsyon. Due to this, you really donīt know who is to be trusted, and who not. I experienced this when I made an offer to give tools to people for free. The first reaction was that I was trying to lure them into a trap. So I realized, trust has to be earned. Going about your business is also very exciting because you never know who is going to cross your way. Many times have I checked my back whilst fishing, just to make sure no one was sneaking up to me. I think it will be really fun to see how the world of Xyson evolves in the future and what kind of social structure is built.
On a side note: When you are ganked and robbed of all you have, then you realize that only a man without possessions is a free man
Hope you all have fun in Xsyon and I am looking forward to meeting you all (even the mean and nasty ones).