Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You should send a mail to support, they usually get back to you pretty fast.
    What's that e-mail? I've been looking for a support e-mail address on this site.

EDIT: Found the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0dUs101 View Post
    Sounds like a heat issue on your GPU, try forcing your graphics cards fan to 100% and see if it stops.
    Wow Exo, you're absolutely right. Soon as I get Xsyon running, my GPU temperature spikes like a mofo. In fact, just sitting at the login screen made it soar from 80 C to 110C in 3 minutes. I quit Xsyon, and the temp immediately drops.

So now how do I control the GPU fan speed? I have SpeedFan, but that only lets me control the CPU fans, and monitor all the temps; I cant seem to use it to change the GPU fan speed.

I use rivatuner, it allows you to crank it up and then set it so that it always cranks up on start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    I use rivatuner, it allows you to crank it up and then set it so that it always cranks up on start up.
    OK yes, I downloaded RivaTuner and it works great, but even with my GPU fan pegged to 100% the temp keeps crawling upwards slowly, and when it hits 120 C the card shuts down. This happens even when I'm just sitting at the Xsion login screen the entire time.

This is bad news. I've never had anything like this happen with any other game. Oh and FYI, I'm not overclocking anything.

Any suggestions? It would be a shame if I can't play this game due to heat issues.

Latest drivers are installed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Latest drivers are installed ?
    Yup. downloaded them special for this game. Also have the side panel of my pc off, and have a table fan blowing on the innards. Still can only play for about 18 minutes before auto-shutdown.

Ran through several other games I have loaded on the computer, and watched the metrics as they ran... no other game caused more than a tiny blip in the temperature.