Ok, I really like Xsyon. Among it's many refreshing features, it is above all different and refreshing in so many ways. One way in which it is not new and refreshing though, is in it's use of the word "Quest" to symbolize a task needed to be completed in return for an award. We can all understand why it is so easy to keep resorting to using the "Quest" word to identify this game feature. It is what most people are accustomed to in MMORPG's. You know, the all too familiar NPC standing somewhere with a question mark, exclamation mark, or some other easily identifiable icon hovering idly over the NPCs head. I suppose that is fine for "those" games. But this is Xsyon. Something different. There are no NPC's in Xsyon, and certainly none with question marks hovering over their heads.

So why not give this "new and fresh" game a "new and fresh" title to describe that feature that depicts a task needed to be completed in return for a award? A unique title that would fit the unique and immersive environment of Xsyon?

I propose the title "Bounty Deed."

It would do so much for immersion to see the title "Bounty Deed" pop up when players approach and click tribe totems.

Here are the dictionary definitions for "Bounty" and "Deed."

Bounty - a premium or reward, especially one offered by a government: There was a bounty on his head. Some states offer a bounty for dead coyotes.

Deed - something that is done, performed, or accomplished; an act: Do a good deed every day.

I know this may be a minor detail to many. But being the type of person who pays great attention to detail, I just thought I would mention it since "Bounty Deeds" will undoubtedly play a big part in Xsyon's immersion factor. Thank you in advance for taking this suggestion into consideration