View Poll Results: What season do you want to start on?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring

127 81.41%
  • Summer

8 5.13%
  • Fall

3 1.92%
  • Winter

18 11.54%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Change the lore, make it start in Spring.

EVERY server wipe and restart has us in winter... it has been that way since the beginning. Do you really think a pole is going to change the code of the server this late in the game? It's going to be winter.... just rest assured.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    The lore begins on Jan 1st 2012 doesn't it? What I want it to start in and what it should start in are two different things.
    Ok, so give us a winter with out snow yea i know its not going to happen.

I would like to start in spring sick of the snow.

If you want to get technical with lore, then it should be snowing black, radioactive ash and be close to night time for a few years.

I'm sick of the snow myself, but waiting another 2 weeks wouldn't be a big deal at all either.

Quote Originally Posted by Klecko View Post
    Ok, so give us a winter with out snow yea i know its not going to happen.
    lol :P... A green winter would be nice haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    If you want to get technical with lore, then it should be snowing black, radioactive ash and be close to night time for a few years.

I'm sick of the snow myself, but waiting another 2 weeks wouldn't be a big deal at all either.
    War destroyed the world... maybe or maybe not nukes :P. I didn't read anything about nuclear warfare hehe.

Spring of course!

It will be spring, I logged in this morning and the snow was gone...First time I seen the game without snow, look amazing can't wait till tomorrow.

spring was nice last night because we could see the paths/roads. so your build structures made sense. i kinda liked that.

would hate to build a city in the snow, only to have the path leading up to it running right into a wall versus a gate/door.
    lol

Winter as it was last days (snow/rain, and white-grey landscape) is going to kill the new players.
    Even the older testers seem to find winter boring and depressive.

I'll vote for spring, so that players can start things in "good" conditions, turn addict to the game, and still play when winter will come.