Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need expand the boarders and add more scrap piles

After new patch.....
    We be doing lots of test today about 10+ hours and everyone coming same results

No place to put a totem, and no scrap piles. Without a scrap pile you cant even build a village.

The new Tribe radius seems to take up even more land area then before.

/sign (especially about the scrap piles)

I simply think tribes should take less territory. Nowdays even a 5 man tribe has more area than they can watch which is kinda wrong.

Currently the tribal area and totem placement is bugged, cant really rely on the data from the current game. it would need a wipe to test this again. (messed up whit the homestead/tribe patch) there is people of room but you simply cant drop totems atm. specialy not if you had any totems between last wipe and now.

Several tribes have reported that their land area is now actualy smaller. up to 25% smaller then they used to be (build able) the max is fairly unknown.
    Junk-pile .. I know you are talking about the mountains Wulv and well I personaly am in doubt about it hihi. on one hand..we know the current scrap are old buildings based on rl. game lore wise this makes absolute sense. it does make it harder to not possible in some area's to build a full town.

I guess we cant say for sure how it works out untill we had a new server wipe or until the launch if theres not going to be a new wipe.

I see there was a wipe a hour ago (if reset means wipe) Going ingame to check this all. ( breaking my own promise not to till the launch grr )

Edit: not a wipe , so we cant test this for real as there are to many pre-homestead tribes around.

yep seems it was bugged all day, Try get some last minute testing in see if was fixed

I would be careful saying we need more scrap piles or more of anything. I'm not saying that it doesn't need to happen, but we wanna be careful not to make everything so abundant that every other step gives you all the resources you need. Makes for a better economy if things are a bit rare. That will make placing homesteads/tribal areas interesting, because you will want to maximize resources.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    I would be careful saying we need more scrap piles or more of anything. I'm not saying that it doesn't need to happen, but we wanna be careful not to make everything so abundant that every other step gives you all the resources you need. Makes for a better economy if things are a bit rare. That will make placing homesteads/tribal areas interesting, because you will want to maximize resources.
    100% agree.

Honestly I have never had a problem finding scrap piles, they seem pretty abundant already to me

Try zone 739, flat ground junk pile running almost the whole zone.only saw 2 1 man tribes.