I understand that game mechanics are always first priority when it comes to these Indie-MMO games. However, down the line, or when it comes to an amount of importance, these are some things that I personally would like to see changed around in game.

----

Instead of having us right click on materials to physically put them in the window, how about having the ingredients/materials in our bags or a "resource pack" that automatically recognizes the materials. Some people have disabilities that make click and dragging difficult, making this part of the crafting system more streamlined would be a nice addition in my opinion.

----

Categorize the labels between crafting items. Sort parts to make certain things into different categories, such as pyramids, or ladder brackets. Showing that you would need X item and X item before making item Y. This way, new players will understand what previous items are needed before you can create the larger of the two combined items. Doing this does make crafting streamlined, however much easier to understand for people that are new to the sandbox system.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5801/itemc2.png

----

Something that bothers me; running. I run like I'm holding in a poop. Is there any possible future for character models?