Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stats

That is my thoughts exactly I was hoping to sort of a religious leader/healer but it seems if the stats are useless I am going to be at a huge huge disadvantage for a good portion of the game until they are usable. If I could respect later to do what I wanted I would feel much better but I don't want to have to plan ahead for now ad be unable to do anything with the stats.

Same with pole-arms. I hope that when they finally implement them there is a respec, even a one-time-only one, will kinda suck to have everyone start at 5.

@RP natives discovery specials magic stones send by Good Gods to help reconstruct civilization
    this stone found anywhere but can use each 4.5year ( 6 moth ) because magic bind in our blood/soul

@Topic
    I have agree in future maybe need stats reset but need develop concept without destroy lore and mechanics

*i think Gods evil/good/neutral is cool part lore to make events and powerfull "magics" (aka black & white 1/2)

No respec (please)!

All you are doing is providing an advantage to the people that keep up to date every detail of new game features further increasing the margin between the common and hardcore players.

You should have to grind those attributes/skills up as the world evolves and those systems are introduced. You won’t be behind because you will be starting at the same time as those who choose to try that path (purposely avoiding the word class).

I just really hope the 'magic' ends up being fairly weak, or even just alchemy, like creating tonics to help heal or quicken stamina regeneration.

I remember someone mentioning that stats will be at one point in time adjustable through use I would guess something along the lines of mortal online. Don't quote me though.

Wrong, if I want to play as a healer why should I have to wait months before the stats I start with can actually be usefull, but who wants to start a game with stats that do absolutly nothing

No need for resets of any kind. your stats chance according to actions (when its enabled) this means one day you wish to be a druid making your plants grow and mixing plants for healing. then you simply do that and the stats that are important to it will raise them selfs your other stats might also be affected negative this way, if you do a lot of charm and intelligence related things your strength and agility might go down as you are not using them much. stat decay.

you might not know it yet but I can just based on general knowledge say that nearly nobody will keep the skills they have now and switch to "grind" a other skill starting at 5 at some point, this game will grow, things will chance both in direction the dev might take or by simply "unlocking" new skills as we learn and evolve the game world.
    there will be times you will curse them and their will be times you hug them, to survive is to adapt.

I just dont like the thought of having to grind out the stats because I didnt start with them like I wanted to. But then again would you want to start with 90 points in blah if it wouldnt be used for 4 months?

The mythological world is supposed to be new and unseen still.

We as characters in the game do not know about magic. That is why you can't "begin" as a healer. That's still science-fantasy-fiction at the moment....

Once we do know about magic, then we can mold ourselves to use it well.

That makes since to me based on the lore. I would say that if it wasn't for the lore a respec would be a nice thing to have as it is a lack of content thing. But that's ok because it makes the world feel more evolutionary.

Without knowing about staffs/bows and other weapons doesn't make sense...Hopefully that should be fixed I think in the next couple months with updated combat.