Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stats

Stats

Anyone have any idea what all of the stats in this game do? I have yet to see a reason to pick up any perception, charm, or faith.

And if they are useless stats currently will we be able to respec at a later time?
    I am asking because I wish to be a tribal healer in the end but I do not want to spend useless points and stick with them if they will do nothing for months.

I am in a very similar position to you, as I am planning to be my small tribes gather/architect/healer/cook, and I would like to know some more specifics about those points, as the character creation guide is very vague. I know the dev's like to keep us in the dark though, so I am not sure who will be answering these questions. (unless a dev does)

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ighlight=stats

?

Some of it won't be in until later, but stats are supposed to change dynamically eventually. Like if you log all the time you lose charm but gain strength. If you tame all of the time you lose agility and gain charm etc. (I made that up, but there's going to be a lose/gain for everything).

I am in a very similar position to you, as I am planning to be my small tribes gather/architect/healer/cook, and I would like to know some more specifics about those points, as the character creation guide is very vague. I know the dev's like to keep us in the dark though, so I am not sure who will be answering these questions. (unless a dev does)
    yeah... I did say the guide was a bit lacking, but i would not be surprised if that is the most info we have

Perception is key to max if you want scavenging to go smooth. It currently works.

double post...

what about items? I cannot seem to determine what I am wearing affects anything? Bone armor for example. Different weapons doing more damage what have you not.

is everything just for "looks" atm?

seems faith and charm are useless atm and should be removed from prelude

What if I want to be a "healer" or a "guru" when new features come to game ? Do i have to plan ahead and raise Charm and Spirit, or i can count on a /respec later ?

I'd really appreciate a Dev intervention here.