View Poll Results: Where are you looking to settle?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Northern Quarter

26 20.00%
  • Southern Quarter

49 37.69%
  • Eastern Quarter

32 24.62%
  • Western Quarter

23 17.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    maplib ftw
    I already stared a small one and marked a few places

'don't shit it up with abandoned places'

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    Agreed! But we should probably start a new thread
    Agreed, I see this about every day then i check the forums it would be better to start a new one..IMO

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    Agreed! But we should probably start a new thread
    Yeah this thread should be closed (deleted even). The majority of votes were from a year ago and none of those people are in game so these results are skewed and have no meaning.

I dont see a problem with leaving it open, its not an official poll and it will correct itself after time. Plus Im not sure how many of the votes were from when, but I know a lot have voted on it lately.

I don't think it's possible to start a new poll anymore is it? Maybe a guide could help you guys out on that, don't know what the policy on that would be...?

It would be interesting to compare a new poll to the old one, might give a sense of where all them decaying totems are Depending on how many participate. Could just go with ratio though.

South does look rather skewed. I'd be tempted to guess a lot of the recent votes are to the south from -IS-? Just guessing based on DDT being the first to vote the poll back to life and then the skew to the south.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    I don't think it's possible to start a new poll anymore is it? Maybe a guide could help you guys out on that, don't know what the policy on that would be...?

It would be interesting to compare a new poll to the old one, might give a sense of where all them decaying totems are Depending on how many participate. Could just go with ratio though.

South does look rather skewed. I'd be tempted to guess a lot of the recent votes are to the south from -IS-? Just guessing based on DDT being the first to vote the poll back to life and then the skew to the south.

Poll started with the south as the most, just FYI before the necro.

I remember it had 30 votes, the next closed was east at low 20s (I think 21).

I dont think we will ever see enough votes on a poll to really make it matter, its more just for funs.

Xsyon Citizen
    Round hill, which part is it?

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    Round hill, which part is it?
    This is the other reason this poll doesn't work well. Had they done NW, NE, SW, SE the 4 separate areas could be divided along specific grid lines. As it is with N, S, E, W you have to visualize a line from center of the map to the corners to create 4 equal triangles, or delegate specific grids to each quadrant. I looked at round hill and it would seem to fall right on the line between south and east if divided in triangles. If I was to divide the grids up however, I would place Round Hill in the East. Take your pick.

Should have had the NW, NE, SW and SE options as well to be accurate.