Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    11pm at night UK and midnight EU is annoying! I dont see why it couldnt have been midday PST at least to give europeans a bit of time to play before the middle of the night!
    It's a perfect time for us brits, 11pm is when we come crawling outta the pubs, Jooky clearly planned this around those who enjoy a drink at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    It's a perfect time for us brits, 11pm is when we come crawling outta the pubs, Jooky clearly planned this around those who enjoy a drink at the weekend.
    Ah, I likesy !

hehe yeah maybe thats true

A great announcement to wake up to, certainly getting excited now!

Also dont forget though.. thats if it launches bang on time i wouldnt be surprised if we dont get in till 1 or 2 am! nevermind though at least its coming at last

Not too late for Europeans, cool.

It will be 7PM here in Nova Scotia, Canada. Woot! Perfect time, I will have hit the beer store, seen my drug dealers, Ordered Pizza, done my chores around the homestead and sat down ready to log in with the fiance at my side. We are ready to rumble.......!!!!!

It'll be 6PM here in Virginia, US. A great time. What to do until then. Maybe I'll take some sleeping pills and wake up in time to order the pizza, get comfy and make the dash to the tribes area.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    It'll be 6PM here in Virginia, US. A great time. What to do until then. Maybe I'll take some sleeping pills and wake up in time to order the pizza, get comfy and make the dash to the tribes area.
    If only. I'll still be on my commute home about 30 minutes out. Damnit!

Godammit, it's freaking 5 AM in the morning for GMT + 7

oh well, at least it's Saturday =)

whatever