Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

time of final wipe announced

I will shut off the game server at Midnight PST on February 17

- The server will come on with the final wipe at 3:00 PM PST February 18

Great we have a time I do feel like im moaning all the time recently but 11pm at night UK and midnight EU is annoying! I dont see why it couldnt have been midday PST at least to give europeans a bit of time to play before the middle of the night!

Xsyon Citizen
    Help. I've had a couple of beers and this whole time maths stuff does my head in at the best of times. I'm Hobart, Tasmania. That's GMT +10. Pacific time is GMT -8. What time does the game come up for me?

9am saturday I think

0am saturday for me gmt +1

i think thats 12 pm for gmt+1

same thing, my clock resets to 00:00 when its a new day.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    11pm at night UK and midnight EU is annoying! I dont see why it couldnt have been midday PST at least to give europeans a bit of time to play before the middle of the night!
    It's a perfect time for us brits, 11pm is when we come crawling outta the pubs, Jooky clearly planned this around those who enjoy a drink at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    It's a perfect time for us brits, 11pm is when we come crawling outta the pubs, Jooky clearly planned this around those who enjoy a drink at the weekend.
    Ah, I likesy !

hehe yeah maybe thats true

A great announcement to wake up to, certainly getting excited now!

Also dont forget though.. thats if it launches bang on time i wouldnt be surprised if we dont get in till 1 or 2 am! nevermind though at least its coming at last