I have recently discovered a huge flaw/imbalance in the pvp system in regards to good vs evil.
When a evil player dies, he will go into ghost mode for around 30secs, after that a respawn button will appear and it will send you back to your tribe totem,homestead or spawn location.
Now if a good player dies he to will go into ghost mode for the same amount of time. Now here comes the difference after the timer runs out he can choose to spawn where ever he pleases...
Meaning that if a fight occurs between a good player and a evil player, the good player will always win. Even if the evil player wins the initial fight the good player can just ressurect behind and kill the evil player who now has low health and energy, whereas the good player has full energy and health.
Now some people say the evil player can just run away but think again.
A Ghost has infinite energy and can see other players just as easily as if he was alive meaning it is next to impossible for a evil player to escape from the good player. Even if the good player doesnt succede killing the evil in the first respawn he can just keep doing it untill either he kills the evil or he logs out.

Something has to be done about this system or I see a lot of players quitting or not even joining up on this game myself included.
A change for example could be to send good players back to their totem aswell or make ghosts unable to see other players.
Another suggestion would be to slow the ghosts down so they cant stalk players and/or when they spawn leave them with no energy meaning they have to rest before doing anything and low health as well.
Please fix this asap.

Love, Odie